Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Post Conviction Relief Client Testimonial

John MacDonald Client Testimonial - Post Conviction Relief

February, 2012:

Client was picked up by immigration authorities as a result of a 2000 felony assault conviction.

This conviction constituted an aggravated felony under immigration law and would result in her automatic deportation from the United States.

Attorney MacDonald filed post-conviction relief based upon a defect in the plea colloquy. The plea was vacated, the charge dismissed and immigration proceedings were terminated.

Here is the client’s testimonial:

Mr. MacDonald, I would like to thank you for everything that you did for me and my family. You are my fairy godfather because of you I am still here with my family. Everything you promised I received and words cannot express how I feel about your firm. When it come to attorneys there is no other like you. Thank you!” ~ Joana
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions about this posting or are interested in Criminal Defense, Divorce, or Immigration Law in RI contact Rhode Island Criminal Defense Lawyer John E. MacDonald at 401-421-1440.

To learn more about The Law Office of John MacDonald, please visit his website at AggressiveLegalServices.com.

No comments: