Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Deferred Sentence Expungements in RI Client Testimonial

Expungement Testimonial for John MacDonald


“I took a 5 year deferred sentence back in 2005. In 2010 I thought my record was expunged as I was previously told it would be after the 5 years only to find out the RI court system had changed its ruling and I was potentially facing, having a record for the following 15 years. I spent the next 2 years trying to get my record expunged to no avail.

It was only when I came into contact with John Macdonald that things started to get better. I hired John and it was about as easy a process as I could imagine. It took about 3 months in total as he had told me and I didn’t even end up having to make a court appearance. I received a telephone call one afternoon only to hear Mr. Macdonald tell me that my record had been expunged.

It was probably the best phone call I think I’ve ever received. The process was quick and easy and almost exactly the way he had stated it was going to be.

Thank you John Macdonald for getting my life back on track!”- Matthew H.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions about this posting or are interested in Criminal Defense, Divorce, or Immigration Law in RI contact Rhode Island Criminal Defense Lawyer John E. MacDonald at 401-421-1440.

To learn more about The Law Office of John MacDonald, please visit his website at AggressiveLegalServices.com.

No comments: