Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Family Court Divorce and Custody Client Testimonial

Elisha Morris Divorce Testimonial

“I have been a client of Elisha Morris from 2005 thru the present. Though my divorce and subsequent custody case has been very trying and heart wrenching at times, I have always been strengthened by the support and professionalism of Elisha Morris and John MacDonald.

Having been granted custody of my 2 daughters in 2001, something unheard of for a father, our struggle continues today.

I am very lucky to have Elisha representing my family. She has been dedicated and relentless in her quest to make sure we are treated fairly in a family court system that sometimes is not. I have never felt like a client with a lawyer but a person being represented by a friend and I recommend Elisha to my friends because I know they are in the best hands possible.”

 – Kevin, Divorce and Child Custody Client

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions about this posting or are interested in Criminal Defense, Divorce, or Immigration Law in RI contact Rhode Island Criminal Defense Lawyer John E. MacDonald at 401-421-1440.

To learn more about The Law Office of John MacDonald, please visit his website at AggressiveLegalServices.com.

No comments: