Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Criminal Defense & Immigration Testimonial

 Testimonial for John MacDonald

"My husband was in Deportation proceedings for a crime he had committed 23 years ago. I was told that if I had the record expunged, he would probably have a better chance, something I proceeded to do immediately and after spending $1500.00 I came to find out that it was not going work. I had exhausted all my time and energy to no avail. I was informed by the Immigration office. that in order to dismiss the deportation proceedings, I would have to have his plea vacated or the charge brought down to a charge that would allow him to qualify for his (485) Adjustment Of Status.

Living in the state Florida and not having much resources I began to feel like there was no hope, that is until I researched some attorneys in Rhode Island and came across John MacDonald. John worked with us on a pay as you go term and gave us the first glimmer of hope.

Well, I will have you know that it has been 6 mos and I could not be happier with the outcome, not only was he able to Vacant the Plea, but also dismiss all the original charges. He is our Hero!!. In our dealings with John, we have found him to be courteous, understanding and extremely professional. I commend him and his staff for dealing with my constant calling for an update and not allowing them time to work on such a difficult case.

I would highly recommend John MacDonald to anyone faced with a Criminal or Immigration problem. Kudos To John!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have questions about this posting or are interested in Criminal Defense, Divorce, or Immigration Law in RI contact Rhode Island Criminal Defense Lawyer John E. MacDonald at 401-421-1440.

To learn more about The Law Office of John MacDonald, please visit his website at AggressiveLegalServices.com.


No comments: