Saturday, October 8, 2011

Immigration Client Testimonial

Rhode Island Immigration Testimonial


“John I would like to thank you for everything you did for my family and I.  Without your help nothing would have been possible.  I wish all the lawyers were like you and Elisha, because you both showed me how much you really cared about my family and worked hard for us. I will always be thankful to you and Elisha because I now have my family back together. 

Thank you so much for everything!”

- Rocio

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions about this posting or are interested in Criminal Defense, Divorce, or Immigration Law in RI contact Rhode Island Criminal Defense Lawyer John E. MacDonald at 401-421-1440.

To learn more about The Law Office of John MacDonald, please visit his website at AggressiveLegalServices.com.

No comments: