Thursday, October 6, 2011

RI Family Court Client Testimonial

Rhode Island Family Court Testimonial

“I have had the pleasure of working with Attorney Elisha Morris during what is, by far, one of the most taxing and emotionally stressful periods in my life. Her professionalism and care at every contact put me at ease and allowed me to focus on the rest of my life. I took comfort knowing that she had my best interests at heart and would guide me through this tumultuous time.

I would not hesitate to contact Attorney Morris in the future for any of my legal needs.”

 - Suzanne

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions about this posting or are interested in Criminal Defense, Divorce, or Immigration Law in RI contact Rhode Island Criminal Defense Lawyer John E. MacDonald at 401-421-1440.

To learn more about The Law Office of John MacDonald, please visit his website at AggressiveLegalServices.com.

No comments: